The San Francisco Organic, Natural Health & Raw Food Meetup Message Board › Healthy Happy Hour Update

Healthy Happy Hour Update

Amber
Epicself
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Happy Saturday to all of you who RSVP'd for tomorrows healthy happy hour in Vallejo! My name is Amber Zuckswert and Jason has given me full control over organizing the meet ups from here moving forward. He unfortunately doesn't have the time to devote to the group.

I on the other hand am elated to meet you all and throw some really fun meetups! Karla, who offered us her space tomorrow in Vallejo contacted me about tomorrow's get together.

I will not be able to attend as I am in LA hosting the Green Festival, but does anyone else feel comfortable taking the lead and hosting the meetup? Karla is simply providing the space in her building, not hosting.

Also, in case it wasn't clear, this is a potluck style occasion. Please bring fruits, veggies, superfoods, etc, that you'd like to include in some fun drinks. If you all contribute you'll have a vast array of concoctions to sip! I just want to make it clear that Karla will not be providing food.

She also has one vitamix so if a few people could bring their own that'd be wonderful!

Please let me know if anyone would like to "host." Karla is hesitant to host without a leader of some sort. I'll be attending next week's potluck in dolores park! Feel free to call and confirm with me. 415-314-8036

Happy Saturday!

smile and breathe,

Amber

Epicself.com