The San Francisco Organic, Natural Health & Raw Food Meetup Message Board › Epic Chocolate Party and Other Event Updates

Epic Chocolate Party and Other Event Updates

Amber
Epicself
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hey raw lovin guys and gals,

I first want to thank the 15 rawkstar guests of our Summer Superfood Detox Retreat last weekend! We had such a blast learning about superfoods, and tasting delicious elixirs with Bethanne, while building strength, flexibility and detoxing from the inside out on the pilates mat.

I just posted some of the gorgeous photos take by Dijon Bowen on facebook here. Video testimonials will be up by the end of the week along with demo reels of our classes.

On another vital note.... David Wolfe's Chocolate Party is coming up in 25 days. For those of you who do not know David Wolfe, this is a very rare occasion. He travels the world extensively and rarely comes to the Bay Area. Author and speaker, Ronnie Landis, a power house member of this meet up, has worked his tail off to organize this event and have David fly in for us.

Attend the entire day and night extravaganza for $75

or just attend the Chocolate Club Night Party for $20

There are a few group specials as well!

Go here for all the event details and registration.

22 of us are RSVP'd and I personally would love to organize carpools! Who's with me?

Did I mention Bethanne Wanamaker and Christian Bates are heading up the tonic/elixir bar?! So stoked. For those of you who went on our edible harvest walk on Mt. Tam, you know what I'm talking about.

This event will sell out. I just bought a pack of tickets and can't wait! I hope to see you there!

Please feel free to call me with any questions and to set up transport.

Happy green smoothie making,

Amber

Epicself.com