The San Francisco Organic, Natural Health & Raw Food Meetup Message Board › I want to open a NEW RAW Organic Restaurant in San Francisco and need invest

I want to open a NEW RAW Organic Restaurant in San Francisco and need investors/help! INFO :o)

Bryan A.
user 8070738
Manhattan Beach, CA
Post #: 17
Hi I am Raw Chef Bryan Au with 20+ years of experience as a Raw Chef and I have the Best most innovative amazing exciting raw food recipes, entrees, snacks, desserts and more on the level of 5 Star Gourmet similar to Millenium Restaurant but Raw Organic Vegan Gluten Free and all menu items are only $7-$10 so I want to make it AMAZING you can please see some of my recipes and photos I will be serving and making that NO ONE HAS at http://www.RawStarRec...­ Like my World's ONLY Raw Organic Vegan Gluten Free "Pepperoni Pizza" this is so AMAZING FANTASTIC OUT OF THIS WORLD it is served hot out of the dehydrator and looks/smells/tastes just like Pepperoni Pizza but is raw organic vegan gluten free I have tons more that will make RAW the most amazing dining experience in the World! Yet affordable and with Delivery Service anywhere in San Francisco. I have locations available too but just need $100,000 to open ASAP! Can anyone help me or introduce me to seriously interested people? They get their $100,000 back 100% Guranteed in 5 to 6 months I have PROOF of it being paid back in full guaranteed through special financing/loan/cash advance program I have so your $100,000 is fully protected then you get percentage of profits for next 3 years. But the BEST PART is allowing truly amazing, healthy, out of this world gourmet fantastic Raw Organic Food and Cuisine to be served and enjoyed that NO ONE HAS SO FAR! I am ready to bring it to the highest best level of food and raw food possible it will WOW everyone trust me it will be a huge success!

My RAW STAR Recipe book WON The #1 Best Vegetarian/Vegan/Gluten Free Cookbook in the USA Award 2012 by The Gourmand World Cookbook Awards. My new ECO CHEF TV Show Series is now available FREE ON DEMAND at The Roku Channel or Online here and we can film at new Raw Restaurant if we can open it:

http://www.primetvnet...­

SO I just need $100,000 to open it ASAP I can have it open for business in 1 month or less as soon as I can get $100k. It can be 5 people at $20,000 each, 10 people at $10,000 each, 2 people at $50,000 each or 1 person at $100,000 each. Or we can do a FUNDRAISER? Or sell GIFT CARDS where people buy $1,000 gift card but get $1,300 FOOD CREDIT? Please let me know and please e-mail me at: rawbryan@hotmail.com

If you want the BEST Raw Food in the WORLD that is actually researched, the most optimal, low fat, low sugar yet 5 star out of this world the most healthy without all the mycotoxins found in most raw food books, recipes, foods. LET ME KNOW! :o)

My goal is to make RAW FUN, amazing, create new and more jobs so if you need a job I will hire you after we open there are plenty of positions, but need help in funding thank you everyone LOVE YOU!

Raw Hugs,
Raw Chef Bryan Au
http://www.RawStarRec...­ WON #1 Best in the USA Award 2012