addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Organic, Natural Health & Raw Food Meetup Message Board › 2nd Annual Bay Area Rawkin Holiday Community Party

2nd Annual Bay Area Rawkin Holiday Community Party

Amber
Epicself
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Happy Halloween everyone!

I sure hope you have some fun planned this evening. I know xmas is far from your mind, but I am putting together the 2nd annual Bay Area Raw community holiday party. Last year was a huge success and this year I hope to make it bigger and better with help from our fabulous community. Here are the tentative details....

All Bay Area meet up leaders and thousands of members gather for a night of mingling and celebrating life!

December 8th, 2012

6-10pm

$5 donation at the door.

Bring a raw vegan dish to share with the community. Dress up suggested!

Location: TBA (We need a venue able to hold 100+ people. Last year we had 150+, but this year hopefully a hundred more) Any ideas or suggestions much appreciated.

DJ and/or Live Band. Dancing. Keynote speaker (TBC) Raffle, vendors and giveaways galore from our awesome Bay Area sponsors.

If you were at the party last year you know how many amazing sponsors contributed and gave away hundreds of dollars in product. Check last years pics as well.

I'm looking for volunteers to help with the organization of this massive event as well as the night of. Please email me if you are interested. We need a lot of social media promotion and out reach! Together we can move mountains and inspire the world.

love,

Amber

Epicself.com