The San Francisco Organic, Natural Health & Raw Food Meetup Message Board › VENDORS, PERFORMERS and EXCITEMENT for the 3RD ANNUAL SNO BALL...

VENDORS, PERFORMERS and EXCITEMENT for the 3RD ANNUAL SNO BALL...

Jillian L.
user 13587768
Oakland, CA
Post #: 249
Hey SF Raw Tribe - HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

I wanted to send a quick shout out to make sure everyone know about the epic event we have coming up.
The 3RD ANNUAL SNO BALL is on Sunday December 15th from 4-8PM at the lovely Cloud 9: 1320 9th street in Berkeley. This event started three years ago when all the Bay Area Raw Meet Up Leaders came together to co-create a BAY AREA RAW Holiday Celebration that would unite all meet ups and celebrate the growing raw and vegan Bay Area movement. This is an Annual Healthy Holiday Celebration and Gift Fair created by the community for the community.. would you like to be a vendor, perform something holiday-ish, volunteer? PLEASE contact me at love@jillianlove for more info.

The event will include Gourmet Raw Food, Local Gift Vendors, Music, Entertainment, Tree Trimming, Holiday Gift Raffle, Kids Craft Corner, Beautiful Community... We will have Raw Daddy Savoury Dinner Cones, Hot Spiced Cider and Raw Chocolate Truffles and some Holiday Nog with optional shot of "Cheer" if you would like. There will be vendors giving samples and tastes and selling creative holiday gifts... More info and juicy details are going to be constantly updated at the link on the meet up invite page - you can also buy your tickets there - they are $5 less for advance-purchase.

We already have over 30 RSVPs on our meet up site alone and this event is being advertised on over a dozen sites and FaceBook! Bring your family, invite your friends - let's celebrate healthful holidays together - I'm sooo looking forward to spending some holiday time with the community.

:) love Jillian Love