The San Francisco Organic, Natural Health & Raw Food Meetup Message Board › The Line Up Of Great Raw Events this weekend and beyond!

The Line Up Of Great Raw Events this weekend and beyond!

Jillian L.
user 13587768
Oakland, CA
Post #: 292
Hey Hey There SF RAW!

I just got back from a fabulous two weeks in NYC visiting with my family. I got my Mom and Dad brand new blenders for xmas and gave them a copy of my Food For Life 5 day Menu Planning EBook with 20 Easy Raw Recipes! I taught my brother and his new wife to make green soup! They are so excited. The Ebook along with group and individual personal coaching sessions will be available when I get back from The Raw Living Expo in LA in February. I will keep you posted :)

If you want to learn how to make the green soup now (one of my all time favorite recipes) definitely come check me out at the Health & Fitness Expo in Berkeley Saturday from 10AM-2PM. My demo is at 11AM.

Some other great events to note: DR T is back in town this weekend and will be delivering a great talk on "Understanding Your Immune System" this Sunday in SF from 10:30AM-1:30PM will include an Open Q&A and an optional potluck too. Check out more details on the meet up site and get your tix in advance to reserve your spot. Seating is limited and this is a popular lecture. DR T is also offering holistic skin clinics on Saturday in SF and Sunday in Emeryville. Get rid of those moles spots and tags once and for all - GUARANTEED - or free follow up treatment till they are gone if needed.

Raw Living Expo is happening down in LA Jan 31 through Feb 1. This is going to be a blast - I could go on and on about how much inspiring, educational, healthy fun we will all have - but I want to keep this short - so just get your ticket and come! Use code "JILLIAN" for a 10% discount on your tix. Did I mention I trained the Hyatt Chefs to make the 5 course gala dinner - wow it is going to be amazing - Recipe will be available in an Ebook soon :)

A Chocolate Love Affair... The Biggest most Delicious Bay Area Raw Chocolate Event - this will be on Sunday February 16th from 4PM-11PM. Extend your Valentines Day Into a weekend long celebration of love for the food of the gods.. Chef Demos, Vendors, Entertainment.. more.. tix on sale soon! I need a few volunteers for this also - ping me by email if your interested and available.

Ok that is all for now. Hope to see you for the Dr T skin clinic appointments this Sunday and Monday Jan 26&27! Those spots can be gone for Valentines Day! Free Skin evaluation with your appointment. http://www.doctorteve...­

Jillian