addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Francisco Organic, Natural Health & Raw Food Meetup Message Board › Farmers Market Anyone?

Farmers Market Anyone?

Shanghai, CN
Hi, everyone!! This is Jason Cairns the organizer for 'The San Francisco Organic, Raw Food & Natural Health' meetup group. I hope everyone is having a wonderful 2009 so far. Sorry for not having more events lately, but that's going to change. I'm really excited to meet and network with all of you.

I'm heading to the farmers market at the ferry building this Saturday Jan 17th 10ish and just wanted to welcome anyone who wanted to go. I'll probably get some coffee, fresh produce etc.

I look forward to having more meetups and would greatly appreciate it if anyone out there would like to help me organize more meetups. Have a great day and Happy New Year! - Jason