The San Francisco Organic, Natural Health & Raw Food Meetup Message Board › Quick Reminder! - Organic Potluck

Quick Reminder! - Organic Potluck

Jason C.
OrganicJar
Shanghai, CN
HI, just wanted to send out a quick reminder that I'm hosting a potluck tomorrow Sunday Aug. 2nd from 1pm-4pm.

RSVP Here: http://www.meetup.com...­

DETAILS:

Hi Everyone! I'm hosting another potluck party!! The last one was so much fun. It will be this Sunday August 2nd at 1pm in my buildings lounge.

Bring some food, it doesn’t have to be raw, just healthy. I’m really looking forward to meeting more of you who share my passion for living a healthy organic life!

This will be a great time, the lounge in my building has a full kitchen (that overlooks the city), pool table, outdoor patio and lots of room for some great conversations!

If you can’t bring food, I’d still love you to come! We had about 15 people come last time, and I want to double that...I really want to connect with more people who are passionate about living a health life. So get on over here this Sunday for some fun!!!