Jason C.
OrganicJar
Shanghai, CN
Hey Everyone,

While this isn't an event I'm involved with, I wanted to make sure you knew about it. It's a great opportunity to learn and experience the benefits of detoxing.

-=Jason=-

PLEASE JOIN MASTER PERUN-HEALER & HOLDER OF THE ALTAY TIBETAN LINEAGE OF ANCIENT WISDOM
EXPERIENCE THE HOLISTIC PRACTICE OF SHANKPRAKSHALANA FOR DETOXIFICATION AND WELL-BEING

When: August 27th
Where: Redwood City
More Info: Contact 'Blanca' at: b_ortiz_aleman@hotmail.com

This seminar is based on ancient knowledge from the North of the Himalayas better known as the magical mountains of Altay. The purpose of these teachings is to help us understand how to manage our lives more efficiently and how to produce powerful life affirming results in our daily lives. This knowledge will also help us to tap into our natural resources to generate positive change. This ancient wisdom contains the answers to live a peaceful and balanced existence without drama, suffering or pain. It will also help us to carry forth these positive changes when we are faced by difficult challenges or obstacles. The workshop is dedicated to studying this wisdom and exploring different techniques and exercises to achieve positive results.

Each participant will explore specific practical techniques that come from ancient sources that are in the north of the Himalayan mountains in the places that are connected with legendary Shambala, and are now considered to be one of the most powerful energy centers on our planet.

Master Perun will guide us on a healing journey and will teach us how to strengthen the immune system while learning the correct steps of the detoxification process while we practice an ancient technique known as "Shankprakshalana"-the cleansing of the digestive system.

Some other important topics will include Emotional Liberation, increasing
our Personal Power, Psychological and Emotional Protection known as "Psychological Aikido", Freedom from Addictions, Developing ConsciousLiving, Rediscovering Our Real Talents, and Re-establishing our
life strategies while understanding our destiny.

Each participant will experience an individual assessment and customized diagnostic reading defining the program for his personal transformation on the day of the workshop. The Detoxification process will be lovingly guided and supervised by Master Perun.

DAY OF DETOXIFICATION PLAN INCLUDE:

1) Trance Dance-For Emotional Liberation
2) Tibetan Breathing Techniques
3) Emotional Freedom Work-To Release Trauma stored in our tissues
4)Customized Nutritional Guidance & Coaching
5)Shankrapshalana Cleanse-Supervised
6)Specific Yoga Asanas & Excercises
7)Deep Relaxation Techniques

PRIVATE HEALING SESSIONS AND MINI DIAGNOSTICS READING ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

Testimonial-"The information on Shank Prakshalana was very new to me and Master Perun made it easy to understand. I have had interest in different detox practices as well as many types of healing in order to release the negative, shed bad habits and depressed moods and clear creative blocks. I hopeto make it to the retreat and re-motivate to make neccessary shifts in my life" Thanks! Michelle C

More Info Contact Blance: b_ortiz_aleman@hotmail.com