Inland Empire Organic Produce Buying Club Message Board › Hand made nut milk/sprouting bags made by IEOPBC founds, Alexis

Hand made nut milk/sprouting bags made by IEOPBC founds, Alexis

Alexis
user 3470514
Elgin, TX
Post #: 663
I'm sorry it took me so long to finally make my super rad nut mylk/sprouting bags available. Many of you have been asking for them for ages. Now they are new and very much improved, so if you still have one of my old ones from before, you will really love the new model. If you are using any other nut milk bag, you will never want to go back.

These nut mylk/spout/blended juice bags cost more than what you may be used to, but you will never have to buy another nut mlyk or sprout bag again.

$19.95 for 1 hand made bag

$34.99 for 2 hand made bags

Wholesale price $14.99 for 20 or more. Please inquire for details.

The bags can be used for making nut and seed milks, sprouting seeds, nuts and grains, and for making fruit, veggie and even wheatgrass juice on the blender. They are big, incredibly durable and very easy to squeeze.

Please be sure to let all your raw vegan and not so raw vegan friends know about the "World's Best Nut Milk and Sprouting Bags", hand made by ThriveSurvive (me). I make them by hand. The proceeds go toward a new Norwalk juicer to help me overcome tumors in my lady parts.

Thanks for your patience and for spreading the word!

Happy, Healthy Holidays!

Warmly,
Alexis
aka ThriveSurvive