Orlando Online Business Meetup Message Board › Project Management Specialist position
|A former member||
Threshold Placement Services, Inc. is seeking candidates to fill a Project Management Specialist position for a 2 year project in Orlando, Florida. The Project Management Specialist will provide technical support services in the area of computing devices to district offices, learning communities and schools related to information technology in a distributed infrastructure. This contract position could be extended, but it is not a guarantee.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or technology-related field from an accredited institution or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• 3+ years of work experience in Project Management and managing and maintaining multiple simultaneous projects
• Having or working toward attaining Project Management Institute Certification Project Management Professional (PMP) status
• Demonstrated success coordinating onsite and virtual teams, working with and through people in establishing goals, objectives and action plans to produce expected results
• Experience in documentation of development objects
• Knowledge of SAP and Agile implementation methodologies
• Must be able to participate in an Agile team environment
• Ability to effective communicates technical expertise to developers.
• Must have strong conflict resolution, planning, and decision-making skills
• Must be able to use problem-solving skills; interpret and enforce State Board Rules and school board policy as they relate to technology; prepare and manage section budget
• Must possess analytical skills to review information and formulate alternative solutions to problems.
• Must have knowledge of current technologies and research, as well as database management and data communications
• Expertise in best practices; continuous improvement; strategy development; implementation, and execution.
If you are interested in applying for this position, send in your resume to email@example.com and be sure to title the subject line “WS 1983.”