This is a fun Language Exchange event from 8-10 pm where you get to meet people and practice different languages (For the time being, in Japanese, English and French) with other learners and native speakers! We split into groups ranging from 3-5 people to practice language in conversation, no matter what the level is :)
1. When you RSVP, please write what you SPEAK and what you would like to LEARN in the comments section. This way members know if their language will be available!
2. Please CHECK-IN with us at the entrance!
3. We are asking all members to spend at least 1/4 of their time HELPING out in their native language! That way we all help each other, you meet people interested in your culture and you make more friends!
4. RSVP if YOU ARE DEFINITELY COMING TO THIS EVENT, if you cannot make it change your RSVP to "NO" so others can come. "NO SHOWS" (putting "'yes" you are coming and then not attending) will count against your membership to this group
Finally, please support the venue with purchasing at least 1 drink or food.
Looking forward to seeing you all there! ;)
--- Rules ---
1. Meetings are only open to registered members who RSVP for that event.
2. Members who cannot make it must cancel RSVP by 2pm on Monday
3. Members who just show up that are not on RSVP list will be turned away. If you are coming with your friends, please specify their names as you sign up, or email me at [masked] and let me know their names.