FOUNDATION OF MEDITATION – II :
Mysteries of Seven Bodies, Astral science and Sannyas
“On the periphery there are three steps: body purification, mind purification and emotional purification; and then there are three steps for the center: bodilessness, thoughtlessness and freedom from emotions. When these six stages are completed, samadhi happens.” Osho
In our previous meditation camp “ Foundation of Meditation I – Purification of the body “ , we had a very interesting discussion on the types of food for rising in consciousness, the emotional intelligence of food, we also touched on the inner secrets of sleep and did a wonderful sleep meditation which got us all into a deep sleep with awareness. This weekend we will continue our journey further. Most of us today wobble from one meditation teacher to another, one meditation technique to another exploring in curiosity. Well, the techniques would all lead to inner peace and silence but there are few things in the periphery of our being which should be considered before we jump into any techniques of meditation. In our camps, we will touch and then practice on these important foundations of meditation.
In this weekend camp we will practice some of the 300 different meditation techniques given by Master Osho and will feel and understand the energy, the flow of prana within us. We will learn how to create an energy-field in our room, how to create our ordinary room into an angelic energy-field. We will learn how to connect with the cosmic energy field of the stars and the cosmos; we will enter into the science of astrology. Lastly we will experience within ourselves what it’s like to connect with astral energy fields of the enlightened one, what is the science behind sannyas, the initiation?
We will then in our next camp “Foundation of Meditation – III “move further in our journey, towards our heart, our relationships, blockages in our heart and purification of the heart.
The tentative schedule for the Saturday's event is:
- 8:15 - 8:30 am Welcome/ Pranayama : Prana healing
- 8:30 -10.00 am Osho Dynamic Meditation
- 10:00 - 10:15am Silence Sitting in Vipassana
- 10:15 - 11:00am Breakfast
- 11:00 -11:30 am The Art of right listening
- 11:30 -12:00pm Kirtans: Dance your way to divine
- 12:00- 1:00pm ॐ Mini - Chakra meditation
- 1:00 - 2:30 pm Light Vegetarian Lunch
- 2.30 -3:00 pm Sannyas & Consciousness Wormhole
- 3:00 - 4:00 pm Chakra Sound Meditation on 7 Chakras
- 4:30 - 5.30 pm Osho Kundalini Meditation
- 5:45 – 6:45 pm Osho Satsang and Evening Celebration
** Schedule is tentative and will be adjusted according to need.
A SHORT INTRODUCTION TO OSHO'S MEDITATIONS:
Osho Dynamic Meditation-- This meditation is one of the most popular active meditation that includes breathing, catharsis, ascension of inner energy, followed by witnessing and dancing.
Osho Kundalini Meditation--This meditation involves gentle shaking and dancing to unblock your energy followed by passive stages of silent sitting, relaxing and deep meditation.
Osho Documentary: Life is just a play.
Wear loose colorful clothes or meditation robes and come on an empty stomach.
Clean drinking water is provided. Bring your own towels.You do not need yoga mats as meditation cushions are provided.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes earlier for getting necessary instructions on meditations.If you reach in-between meditations , quietly enter through the front door and sit in the kitchen until the meditation is over.
The suggested love donations for the event is 25$ , which includes Breakfast, vegetarian lunch, afternoon organic herbal tea and whole day of meditations with a loving, caring group of fellow meditators.
You can join us from the morning yoga (highly recommended) or join us for some of these sessions as your schedule permits. If you are joining in from in-between please text us or call us so that you don't come when some meditation session is going on.
Location / Walking directions of the Meditation Center :
• N or Q train from 42nd Street, Times Square,directed to Ditmars Boulevard ( get off the train on the last stop)
• Walk north-east on 31st street towards Ditmars Blvd.
• Turn left at Ditmars Blvd.
• Walk from 31st street straight to 19th street in Ditmars Blvd.
• Turn right at 19th street towards 21st Drive.
• Turn left at 19th street and 21st drive to get to 18-52 block,
• The Entrance is the second basement door on the left side of the building.
Upcoming Meditations/Celebrations at Osho Sadhana Meditation Center.
- Jan 19 - Osho Mahaparinirvana day celebration and meditation
- Jan 26 - One day Osho Meditation Retreat
Osho on RadioZindagi 1550 AM
Listen to Osho discourses on Radio Zindagi from 6:30am - 7:00am PST On Tue/Wed/Thur -days. Listen online or download an app for Apple Devices or Android Devices