1. Why use "stories" for specification, theory and practices
2. Story map a new tool for the Product Owner
3. Reporting to Stakeholders via Story Map, isolating features of interest for different stakeholder groups and levels
4. Release planing, Kano analyse of features, minimally marketable features
5. Story Map, break down, handling of acceptance criteria, business value and risk.
Kurt Nielsen specialized is in managing and coaching software people, projects and companies as well as participating in advanced software designs.
He is an Certified Scrum Master, Practitioner and Trainer, a teacher in Scrum, Agile Practices, System Design and Development. Kurt says that his goal is to provide honest answers and solutions to honest questions (borrowed from Francis Schaeffer).
He have managed software companies and been project manager and Scrum Master in largescale projects. Throughout he has been committed too the whole agile and lean movement, anefficient presenter, teacher and coach in agile practices.He combine commercial, technical and human resource views on management, product andsoftware designs and solutions to derive maximum business value from projects.
Kurt holds most of Bouvet courses in Scrum
NB! There is unfortunately no possibility to buy food or drink on the premises.