Greetings Outdoor & Snow Lovers,
I received a call from the tour operator regarding the Copper Mtn Trip, March 5 - 10, 2011. It appears there is another group chomping at the bit for our lodging. In order to be fair to the lodging property and the other group I have to give people until Sunday night to decide if they want to go or not.
Otherwise, there are 3 available spots, out of 40 on a Traverski Copper Mtn trip that is March 5-13, 2011. We were co-mingling with them for the lodging. I've attached their flyer and that has the contact person on it.
Remember the sunscreen this summer,