|Sent on:||Sunday, April 15, 2012 10:51 AM|
In looking at the weather forecast and the radar the odds of us getting rained out for this event is 70%. There is also a server weather warning out for this afternoon in our area. So the Tax Day Hike, scheduled to occur on Sunday, April 15,[masked]:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
I will reschedule this hike, but I just hate the idea of getting wet. If there was any sun out right now I would be less hesitant to cancel this hike.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.