Information has been updated on this economical ski/boarding trip! Check out the great prices for a real "bus load" of fun
What: Winter Carnival at Indianhead Ski Resort in the Michigan UP
When: December 12 - 14, 2008
Where: Click the link below to find out!
Meetup Description: Midwest Sports Council annual Winter Carnival. This year it is at Indianhead Dec 12-14, 2008. Indianhead is located in the Upper Peninsula (UP) of Michigan and has an abundance of snow.
250+ people pile into buses & are whisked away for a weekend of snow play. Cost is $199-$299 (depending on occupancy) and buses are available from 7:00am - 5:00pm. If leaving on the early bus you could ski 1/2 a day at a discounted price.
* RT bus transportation
* 2 nights Lodging at Indianhead either ski in/ski out or the Lodge
* 2 day lift ticket (downhill or cross country)
* Sat night dinner & other fun activities
* Wine & Cheese Hill party
* 2 drink tickets per person
* Friday and Saturday night band
* Apres Parties
* Reusable neck wallets This is a great way to meet other skiers/snowboarders.
To register, please download and fill out the flyer located in the "files" section of this site. However, you need sign-up with one of the MSC clubs listed here www.midwestfun.org/clubs.cfm
E-mail Lee Anne if you have questions
Learn more here: http://skiing.meetup.com/72/calendar/9083807/