Santa is coming!! It's almost that time again. Dust off that Santa suit and let's get jolly. Time to unite all of the Utah Santa’s, Elves, Mrs. Santa’s, Reindeer, etc. SantaCon 2013 is a celebration of the Santa and Christmas spirit. So remember to say Merry Christmas, Give Hugs, Hand out candy canes, and be jolly. Remember to sing Christmas Carols, so if you don't know any we will have some printed for you. Dec. 14, 2013 we will commence with the festivities.
Here is the lineup:
Hardcore Santa’s-Pre-Game starts at 6 pm-Meets at Inferno (122 Pierpont ave) The Party Bus will take us to Johnny’s on 2nd. We will walk from there to Bourbon House (19 E. 200 S.) then through City Creek Mall and to Beerhive (128 South Main St). Then back to Inferno. Along the way we will have a game of Santa Kickball and Santa Limbo.
All Santa will meet at Inferno (122 Pierpont Ave) at 8pm to start SantaCon. 9pm we will leave Inferno Cantina and walk to Lumpy’s Downtown (145 Pierpont Ave) Prizes will be given to the Sexiest Mrs. Santa and the most Original Santa. A trip to Vegas and 2 lumpys gift cards. 10:30 we will go to the Hotel. We will leave the Hotel at 11:30 and go back to Inferno. There we will crown another Sexy Ms. Santa and most original costume. No cover at any bar. After party info coming soon. Here is the official FB event.
WHAT IS SANTACON???
SantaCon is a mass gathering of people dressed in Santa Claus and other holiday costumes parading publicly on streets and in bars in cities around the world. The focus is on spontaneity and creativity, while having a good time and spreading cheer and goodwill.
SantaCon 2013 will be December 14, 2013! Stay tuned for more information.....RSVP TODAY!
Looking for a Jolly Good Time? Look no further! SantaCon is coming to downtown S.L.C.! Join hundreds of Santa's to bar hop around the city!
The following SantaCon guidelines STILL apply:
1. Dress up! Santa’s, elves & reindeer are welcome!
2. Santa is a great tipper to bartenders and servers!
3. "No Santa's left behind!" Don't think only of yourself.
4. Watching Santa have drinks is fun. Babysitting Santa while he vomits in an alley is not. Don't be that Santa.
5. Remember that there is no "bail fund" for incarcerated Santa’s!
6. Santa doesn't drink & drive and neither should you.
7. You MUST address everyone as "Santa."
8. You SHOULD "Ho-Ho-Ho" like Santa.
9. You MIGHT want to drink like Santa.
10. Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
SO COME JOIN US… THE MORE THE MERRIER..
DRINKING, DRESSING UP, FRIENDS, SINGING, AND SPREADING CHEER LADIES AND GENTS.. GET ON IT!