align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Oxford Movie Fans Meetup Message Board › "In a World..." - CANCELLED - does not appear to be showing at any Oxford cinema

"In a World..." - CANCELLED - does not appear to be showing at any Oxford cinema

Julie
user 2814348
Oxford, GB
"In a World" which I previously posted as a suggested MeetUp, has now disappeared from the Phoenix's Coming Soon page. I Googled it, and it is not scheduled to be shown or coming soon at any Oxford cinema that I could find. So I will cancel and delete this MeetUp from the site - I will leave this message up for a couple of days so that everyone can see it and know about the situation. Disappointing! If this film does resurface anywhere and anyone wants to re-post-it to the site, please do so!!
Julie