With the upcoming Hack Day I'd love to go through some of the ideas we've already had to shape them into projects and find out things people might need on the day, i.e. databases, webservers, etc.
So far the ideas have been:
- Arduino to lower someones chair based on the length of time since they've last committed their code. @jturnbull
- Something Mobile Oxford based. @timfernando
- A python port of Initializr. @cm13net
- A python port of Sass. @mjtamlyn
- Something based around an IRC Channel (think Github's Hubot) and the ideas from Zach Holman. @nwjlyons
Any new ideas are always welcome of course!
I'll have an IRC channel with a python bot running on it for the day which people can make scripts for if their project can be wrapped up in that way.