Nancy H
user 7962459
Worcester, MA
Are you interested in paddling on weekdays? I can make a separate email list for those of you who would like to get together during the week. If you tell me that you can only paddle on a certain weekday, or you can only paddle on weekdays during a certain time period, you will still get emails for all scheduled weekday meetups (it would be too complicated to do it any other way). Let me know if you want to be included on the list.

-Nancy

Mariana
MarianaLuz
Northampton, MA
Post #: 37
Nancy, I have some weekdays free. Will these emails not be included in the regular list of Meetups? I would love to paddle with you guys, but have yet to sign up for an outing, because they are usually scheduled when I have other plans. So, short answer, please put me on the list. Thanks, Mariana
Jeff
user 3595503
Auburn, MA
Post #: 2
Nancy - weekdays are actually better for me. I won't go into which days work best etc., etc. because like you said, that gets a little complicated. I might suggest you just post the meetups as usual, maybe with a header - WEEKDAY PADDLE to get our attention...? Thanks and great idea.
Audrey
user 11605180
Norton, MA
Post #: 4
Are you interested in paddling on weekdays? I can make a separate email list for those of you who would like to get together during the week. If you tell me that you can only paddle on a certain weekday, or you can only paddle on weekdays during a certain time period, you will still get emails for all scheduled weekday meetups (it would be too complicated to do it any other way). Let me know if you want to be included on the list.

-Nancy

Nancy,

Hope to have time starting in June for weekday paddling. Please put me on the list.

Thanks,
Audrey
michael c.
user 15666161
Westborough, MA
Post #: 1
would like to get some evening paddles in maybe after 5:30 pm
Wanda
Wand
Webster, MA
Hello, I am new to this group and a novice kayaker. I would love to kayak on Fridays, one of my free days of the week.
Wanda
Wand
Webster, MA
Post #: 2
Can't tell if my response was sent the other day but, put me on the list. Fridays is best, but I can do weeknights after work m-th.
Leslie
user 12164084
Hope Valley, RI
Could Ibe put on the weekday list. Can paddle Tuesday-Friday.
A former member
Nancy - My time is flexible and I would be able to meet up weekdays - I have no specific schedule and would have to schedule dependent on the day - Jane
Dan
user 19006971
Stow, MA
I'm available for weekday paddles and would like to meet others interested in the same.