Bowling Green Canoe and Kayak Message Board › "Permanent Loaners" Per Gander Mountain

"Permanent Loaners" Per Gander Mountain

A former member
Post #: 5
I think its great for us an gandermt. i have bought several of my accesories formy boat from Gander and its usually a regular stop for me on Sundays after church... I am really pleased withthere gear and got a great deal one half off sale on a trail/water shoe from Timberland. can't wait to use them on the next trip. thanks Gander for supporting our group. debbie
A former member
Post #: 59
Seems there is some confusion at Gander Mountain, so don't plan on getting a loaner until you have it on your car. At noon I was told both boats were available by Gretchen. Then at 2:15 I was told by Lane they were both loaned.

Just a word of caution.
A former member
Post #: 84
Mark,

Sorry to hear that. Lane is definitely our contact person.

Thanks for the update,
Mary
Karen Manning M.
user 12262164
Bowling Green, KY
Post #: 4
Sorry Goinglikesixty....I called Lane directly. He'e the man.smile
Powell A.
user 32370582
Bowling Green, KY
Post #: 42
Just to add this note here that Matt posted separately: A member can only check out a boat once per year now.
Matt has rentals.
Several of us have several boats plus gear that we will loan to new members (and regular members) without boats (or wiht boats and wanting to try different boats) if you just ask nicely and return in good, clean condition.