add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Austin Area Pagan Heathen Collective Message Board › photo ettiquite

photo ettiquite

A former member
Post #: 5

I have just looked at the photos page and noticed that there are photos of me. I do not remember anyone asking my permission to take my photograph. If I was asked and forgot, please forgive me for not remembering.
Because we are in the bible belt and many of us have not come out of the broom closet, I think it would be a good idea to get specific permission to photograph and post any photos of anyone. My son is in elementary school. It could really cause problems for him should someone find out his mom is Pagan. People have lost jobs and worse when photos are posted in places people would rather not have them posted. I know this is a closed site, and caution is needed in a real way. The climate in this country is not friendly towards Pagans in custody suits, divorces, workers comp. cases, etc.

Chris G.
user 6410015
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
I took the picture and I apologize for violating any of your rights.

I assumed it was okay since you already willingly place your name and photo on this site, I realize that isn't what upset you, sorry you were not consulted.

Chris Godwin