Money Oil, Incense & Magick

From: Tala
Sent on: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:41 PM
is postponed
until NEXT Wed....

I just listened to the weather, and we will be getting up to 5 inches of
snow in the Gardner area-

Because of this, I think it is better to postpone the Magick class until
NEXT Wed in Gardner,

and it will remain NEXT Thursday in Sturbridge....

It is a new class, and I think it is going to be really good!! :)

love, Robin

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy