addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Pagan Learning Center Message Board › Not sure where I fit in...

Not sure where I fit in...

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Lady Raven, I too am a scorpio and I'm not sure where I fit in here if at all. I am told I bring people peace and make them feel at ease. And I've always been connected to up above and angels, though I have no idea how to communicate with them. Im filled with feelings, sometimes overwhelming at times. I can sense goodness, white light, and also darkness. I can't even begin to intepret people as I am too naive and trust too easily with some. I guess I see too much good when it's not always there.

I have been studying a little with crystals and feel a strong connection to them , especially the angel crystals. I believe in their power, but not enough in my own. Not sure what to do about that. Your connection to angelic energy and everything angelic has me wanting to know more. I have completed the level 1 & 2 SHamballa classes with Tala. It was wonderful. I was unsure of myself while I was there, but have felt some amazing vibrations at home. I usually figure things out moreso when I'm in private.

My computer was about to crash yesterday, I panicked and said the shamballa mantra and in an instant my computer unfroze, undid what it was doing, and went back to normal. Its been fine ever since. THAT shocked me! My phone which has been giving me fits since I got it also corrected itself and is now fine. Odd......

I have been told by several different psychics that I'm a healer from another time... as well as this one. nd that I have an arch angel with me. Im not sure what that means, but there is so much I want to learn. I just dont know what my path is... I only know what I've felt from as young as I can remember. And the feelings....... such strong feelings that I can't interpret.

I'm not sure what I'm asking you here.... I'm not sure where I fit in all of this.

Sally
A former member
Post #: 348
Hi, I'm Robin. But I feel as though everyone has healing ability. Allowing spirit to work through you, channel through you and direct itself into others. This divinity is real and prescious. If you try setting a time everyday, like when you wake up, or go to bed, take 5-10 minutes to sit, feet flat on the floor, hands on thighs palms up. Close your eyes relax, breath in through your nose and out through your mouth. Let spirit guide you to your place of peace and eventually you will find your gods, your place, your meaning. But remember, set a same time...spirit knows pattern, not times. Energy in constant and never endeing it can't be destroyed. Even your thought are energy. It is an electric impulse to the universe. If you trust ... it will come.

Blessings'
Robin