The Baltimore Pagan Meetup Group Message Board › Psychic Development and Intuition Workshop! July 14 10-4 Baltimore

Psychic Development and Intuition Workshop! July 14 10-4 Baltimore

debra D.
user 8287062
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
Dear Friends,

I will be presenting a talk to the Baltimore Pagan Meetup on June 28 and I hope you can join me. Talking about mediumship and psychic work is always fun and I welcome your thoughts and comments.

I am also presenting a Psychic Development and Intuition workshop in July and wanted to give you some extra notice. The particulars are below and I hope that you can all join me! It is always fun and the atmosphere's supportive. Great community and a wonderful place to make new friends too.

Intuition and Psychic Development Workshop July 14. You'll develop your intuitive skills,
raise your vibrations, meet your Guides and meet and work with a great
community of students and healers. This is a very popular workshop and will sell out.

Intuition and Psychic Development
Sunday, July 14, 10:00-4:00 Baltimore.

We'll meet our Spirit Guides, raise our vibrations
and learn a structured methodology for energy and psychic readings.
We'll explore the claires (clairvoyance, clairaudience,
clairsentience), crystals and stones and discuss and practice protection and
grounding. The class is interactive and experiential. We'll learn basic telepathy, psychometry and access higher guidance for enhanced life experience.
If you've always wanted to explore your intuition, this is the class
for you. Another step to advance your metaphysical and spiritual practice. All are welcome. An EXTREMELY VALUABLE CLASS for all interested in developing their intuition and accessing information with greater clarity. The class is for everyone, even advanced students.

This workshop is $140.

To register, please contact Debra Diamond at 410-375-6135 or email
Diamond.debra@gmail.com by July 8

Please send in your checks to reserve your space. Registration closes
on July 8.