addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle Pagan Meetup Group Message Board › Shamanic Journey Class

Shamanic Journey Class

This message board is read-only.

Tasara
Tasara
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
After being a pagan for 10 years, I delved into Shamanism for another 10 years. I found that many things that one was missing was complimented by the other. So now I finally am able to offer this wonderful class. I'd love to see you there!

Learn to conduct your own shamanic journeys to the other worlds to meet your spirit allies, whether in the form of animals, plants, deities, teachers, angels or any other benevolent spirits who are attracted to you. Deepen the relationships with your allies, allowing them to assist you with the challenges in your personal life. Shamanic journey is not only for shamans and healers. It is accessible to all and can help us live deeper, more meaningful lives.

The flyer is here:
http://northwestcerem...­

The times are 7-9:30pm, not what the Exp College website says.

peace,

- jen