addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SEATTLE PAINT DANCING - Message Board › New Years Eve Crazy Hat Paint Dance Party!

New Years Eve Crazy Hat Paint Dance Party!

Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Hi Crazy Paint Dancers!

Paint Dancing began in 2006 with a New Years Eve party! We had 30 people attend and it was a total crazy blast! I have been out of town the last few years New Years. This year I am home! SO it's time for us to relive the excitement of a Crazy New Years Eve Paint Dance Party!

At the last paint dance, everyone made their own crazy hats out of huge pieces of paper I recently recycled. It was a total blast! I think we should do the same for New Years Eve!

Lets begin Saturday at 10 pm and go till 12:30 or so.

Here's the best part!

DRESS DOWN for New Years Eve!

Just wear you grubbiest clothes and expect to get paint on them! The cost is going to be just $20. I will have champagne, cheese and snacks. Please feel free to bring wine, beer and food items to share with everyone. This is going to be a wild New Years Eve Paint Dancing Bash!

The evening is going to be one of the wildest Paint Dance ever! Please come down and share your craziness with us! Most of all, prepare to laugh at all the silliness!

For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Saturday, December 31, 2011 8:00 PM

Where: Gasworks Gallery
3815 4th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105

RSVP limit: 100 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.