addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Israeli Founders Pair-Up Group Message Board › Navinetor is looking for business dev. co-founder

Navinetor is looking for business dev. co-founder

Moshe B.
user 14545561
Herzeliyya, IL
Post #: 16
Hi,
My Name is Moshe Bachar, and I'm developing Navinetor: a system that enables the user to efficiently locate relevant information and easy and simple navigation on the Internet, using a unique UI/UX platform.

I'm looking for experienced Internet biz-dev that would like to join as a co-founder and lead the business side: raise money, marketing, etc.

The project status:
a) A prototype was developed enables the experience of using the graphic user-interface.
b) Business development was done and a business plan is ready for use.
c) Basic technical specifications were made.
d) Development plan was defined.
e) Patent application is ready for submit.

Thanks,
Moshe Bachar
052-8856279
www.navinetor.com
moshe2b@gmail.com
Doron T.
user 55115482
Herzeliyya, IL
Post #: 1
Hi Moshe,

Would be happy to learn more.

Doron 054-4287322
Mark S.
user 7788941
Modi'in, IL
Post #: 1
Moshe,
Sounds quite interesting, kindly send me your Business Plan (or Exec. Summary) to get a better idea of your business.

Best regards,
Mark Simon
052 899-0232
m.simon2006@yahoo.com