addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Israeli Founders Pair-Up Group Message Board › Looking for VP Biz. Dev.

Looking for VP Biz. Dev. & Sales to join as a co-founder in an innovative advertising startup

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

I'm looking for a co-founder to take the position of VP Biz Dev & Sales and join me with leading my startup, AppendAd, to success.

The ideal candidate will be one that:
- Wants to change the world with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Has comprehensive experience in the Online Advertising industry (more than 3 years) in an executive position in sales and/or biz dev, preferably at an advertising network/agency
- Able to commit full-time to the company
- Is fluent in English and with good understanding of the US market and mentality
- Open to the possibility to re-locate to the US for a limited time if needed.

If you know such a person please refer him to me and I'll be happy to elaborate as to why AppendAd will be a game changer in the online advertising world.

Feel free to forward and share this with anyone who might be relevant or able to help.

Roy Peleg
050-7888704
roy.peleg@appendad.com