The Israeli Founders Pair-Up Group Message Board › We are looking for a CTO.

We are looking for a CTO. Who knows what it is like to be a frustrated patient. Or family member of

Boaz G.
user 95545112
Herzeliyya, IL
Post #: 3
If you've been a patient or family member of (if you haven't don't worry - health is a temporary state, and it passes) then you know that 50% of this experience is like running wildly in a jungle of frustration, lack of experience, and fear.
This needn't be the case, and we are trying to harness the power of technology to fix this. But we need a co founding CTO. We are a group of 3, looking for the 4th. A gang of content / media guy (me), business / strategy guy (my brother Moshe) and a doctor and ehealth expert + advisors from amogst the country's leading medical establishment and patient activist community.

Our idea is great - we are obviosuly objective - but Team is everything in this business, so here's hoping that you're out there. And thanks for listening,

Boaz Gaon
0524-555599 (8200 class of 1993)
user 3704177
Qiryat Ono, IL
Post #: 2
Hi Boaz,
I have found great interest with your post, and I would like to meet and to evaluate the potential of working together

Until recently I serve as CTO (and faunder) at startup that involved with pattern recognition of users within web applications. I seek to fined a new startup

From expertise point of view, I bring to the table experience and understanding with system engineering, requirements gathering and analysis, GUI (I was at the Association of Human engineers secretary several years). Familiarity with the World of Network Services, Social Networks and mobile.

I am not a medical doctor, but I have master degree in Physiological-Psychology, and I have an interests and knowledge in the domain

Looking forward to meet with you,

Konforty Shmuel
Mobile - 972-52- 3952074
Fax - 972-57-7975562