addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Israeli Founders Pair-Up Group Message Board › Looking for Data Scientist + VP R&D

Looking for Data Scientist + VP R&D

Shlomi O.
ShlomiOrgad
Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
Post #: 1
Who we are:
A new startup the field of social CRM / big data, targeting financial institutes (banks, credit companies, insurance). Potential pilot(s) under discussion. Market growing rapidly (36.5% per annum, http://www.prnewswire...­. Initial code already exists, as well as marketing material.

I cannot promise a significant technological breakthrough (though I would be happy to have one), however after conducting ~50 meetings with potential customers I can promise we have a well-defined and unique value proposition. In other words: we are not going to change the world, we are going to build a strong and profitable company.

What are we looking for: Surprise – two technical co-founders!

#1: Data & analytics scientist
Responsibility for data collection and analysis
Developing statistical models
Guide the R&D team accordingly

Qualifications:

• Experience in data mining and predictive analytics
  • Experience with Big Data infrastructure
  • PhD in Mathematics/Statistics – a plus

#2: VP R&D
Create the technological vision of the system (not a simple one…)
Manage the development and implement the models

Qualifications:

• Experience with Big Data infrastructure
  • Experience in working with data collection

If that made you curious:
Please contact shlomi@neotrex.net