Fri 12/13 FRIDAY THE FIRKINTEENTH #28 (now with added WOW), noon -
6pm, 6pm to midnight
It's 2013 and the Firkinteenth is in its 15th year. Hard to be believed. Cask ale is no longer a rarity. To keep current with the times, we are working with numerous breweries to bring you firkins with extra WOW appeal. We are also making sure we will have loads of really cool firkins both day and night.
We expect to have about 26 firkins for the this Firkinteenth.
Historically we have tapped the casks randomly. This time around we will split the casks into two sessions, a day session and an evening session.
Tapping for the day session starts at noon. Tapping for the evening session, 6pm. As always, no cover charge. Come and go as you like. Stay as long as you like. If you want to take the day off and enjoy a day of cask ale, we've got you covered. If you want to work all day and have an evening of cask ale, we have you covered too.
Cask line-up for Friday the Firkinteenth #28
Day Session, noon to 6pm
- Dock Street Cranberry Kolsch
- Dogfish Head 75 Minute IPA
- Dominion Baltic Porter with Cinnamon sticks
- Flying Fish Habenero Redfish
- Heavy Seas hickory aged Winter Storm dry hopped with Northern Brewer
- Naked Freckles Angry Brown Ale primed with caramel
- Nodding Head TBA
- River Horse Oatmeal Milk Stout with mint, chocolate and vanilla
- Shawnee Chestnut Braun
- Sly Fox Xmas
- Stone Pale Ale with sage
- Stoudts Cinnamon Hazelnut ESB
- Yards coffee Love Stout with La Colombe
Night Session, 6pm to midnight
- Breckenridge Chocolate Mint Oatmeal Stout
- Evil Genius Naughty or Nice Belgian Winter Warmer with Cherries
- Evolution Rise Up Coffee Stout (6.7%) with some special things added
- Free Will sour ale
- Full Pint Hobnobber with fresh citrus zest
- Iron Hill TBA
- Lancaster Hop Hog IPA with spicy peppers
- Manayunk Festivus with molasses and roasted chestnuts for some added
- Neshaminy Creek belgian dubbel conditioned on reanimator coffee and
- Round Guys Slacker Brown Ale with coconut, caramel and chocolate
- Sixpoint Spice of Life Single Hop IPA - Motueka dry hopped with
- Troegs Scratch 122 IPA
- Weyerbacher Old Heathen w/ chicory and oak chips
More details as they become available in will be updated at
This was September's at 4 pm outside. This will most likely not happen in December.
This was inside at 4pm
This was at 7