Southeastern PA Nerd Herd Message Board › D&D Eberron 3.5 Group in DELCO LFM

D&D Eberron 3.5 Group in DELCO LFM

Rob E.
Robert.Elliott
Media, PA
Post #: 198
Hey guys and gals,

I apologize if I already posted here about this I don't want to be a pest, but I couldn't find a post from me so I wanted to copy over the post I made on the other boards that has some more details and a bit more of an indepth look at what I am offering. I hope to get some respones from you all. :)

Hey guys and gals,

I am running a 3.5 Eberron campaign and due to scheduling conflicts, moving for work/school/visas ran out etc... we are now looking to fill back up to a nice size of 5 or 6 players. We meet every Sunday in Colingdale from around 5pm to Midnight, that is a little flexible if people need to leave earlier to get up for work/school on Monday so don't get scared away by the time frame. Here is a little bit of an overview of the game for those who might be interested. (PS: All experience levels welcome, ages 16+ only please, and drug use/drinking is prohibited at the game)

Millions of years before the rise of man and the humanoid races the world was ruled by Dragons. At the end of the age of dragons the demons rose up casting down the once mighty beasts and reducing them to mindless slaves. Then came the great prophecy, signs and portents that only the dragons in their unique minds could perceive accurately.... given new hope and waking from their long slumber they, with the help of the primitive humanoid races cast down the evil Daelkyr overlords killing some, but imprisoning the most powerful within the depths of Khyber. Now is the time of man, a great war has just ended...the Last War some call it, but all know that to be a falsehood. None care to argue overmuch due to the general peace of the moment, and adventurers are once again sought to find ancient ruins and artifacts from long lost civilizations rather than to act as mercenaries in a pointless war. Your band is hired by an eccentric and jovial Gnome who is working for the Korranberg Chronicle, Khorvaires most well known weekly publication of current events and breaking news from all corners of the kingdom. Where shall this small, curious, and easily excitable man lead you? Hire on with him and find out!

If that sounds interesting to you please don't hesitate to let me know, we will be playing our 3rd session of the campaign today so you have not missed much. I will impatiently await a response from some lonely gamers who think I sound like an awesome GM!

Rob
Tom
user 2482660
Darby, PA
Post #: 5
I live in Darby and would love to play.If you don't mind a 63 yr old man that hasn't played in a while then please drop me an e-mail telling me where in Collingdale you meet.I grew up there so I no my way around.
Thanks
Tom.C. toysoldierman2001@yahoo.com
I apologize if I already posted here about this I don't want to be a pest, but I couldn't find a post from me so I wanted to copy over the post I made on the other boards that has some more details and a bit more of an indepth look at what I am offering. I hope to get some respones from you all. :)

Hey guys and gals,

I am running a 3.5 Eberron campaign and due to scheduling conflicts, moving for work/school/visas ran out etc... we are now looking to fill back up to a nice size of 5 or 6 players. We meet every Sunday in Colingdale from around 5pm to Midnight, that is a little flexible if people need to leave earlier to get up for work/school on Monday so don't get scared away by the time frame. Here is a little bit of an overview of the game for those who might be interested. (PS: All experience levels welcome, ages 16+ only please, and drug use/drinking is prohibited at the game)

Millions of years before the rise of man and the humanoid races the world was ruled by Dragons. At the end of the age of dragons the demons rose up casting down the once mighty beasts and reducing them to mindless slaves. Then came the great prophecy, signs and portents that only the dragons in their unique minds could perceive accurately.... given new hope and waking from their long slumber they, with the help of the primitive humanoid races cast down the evil Daelkyr overlords killing some, but imprisoning the most powerful within the depths of Khyber. Now is the time of man, a great war has just ended...the Last War some call it, but all know that to be a falsehood. None care to argue overmuch due to the general peace of the moment, and adventurers are once again sought to find ancient ruins and artifacts from long lost civilizations rather than to act as mercenaries in a pointless war. Your band is hired by an eccentric and jovial Gnome who is working for the Korranberg Chronicle, Khorvaires most well known weekly publication of current events and breaking news from all corners of the kingdom. Where shall this small, curious, and easily excitable man lead you? Hire on with him and find out!

If that sounds interesting to you please don't hesitate to let me know, we will be playing our 3rd session of the campaign today so you have not missed much. I will impatiently await a response from some lonely gamers who think I sound like an awesome GM!

Rob

Rob E.
Robert.Elliott
Media, PA
Post #: 200
So sorry for the delayed response, stupid meetup didn't email me about getting a reply and I kinda forgot about it. Anyway I shot you an email and hope to hear back from you soon. :)

Rob
Rob E.
Robert.Elliott
Media, PA
Post #: 204
Hey gang,

With the addition of Tom and one other, I have filled the 2 slots I had open. If anyone would like to be put on a waiting list should a spot open for any reason, please feel free to email me. Thanks again!

Rob