Southeastern PA Nerd Herd Message Board › Anyone up for a ZOMBIE RUN?

Anyone up for a ZOMBIE RUN?

Kyle W
tsfprime
Sharon Hill, PA
Post #: 50
On Sunday, April 7th.. the Zombies are coming to Philadelphia.

This is a 5 K run through zombie infested lands, trying to keep your brains from being consumed and making your way to the finish line for a party...

I'm trying to get together a team for this event, so let me know if you're interested. Teams get a discounted rate for registering and we can work on a strategy for surviving the zombie apocalypse.

So who's up for it?

Kyle
A former member
Post #: 55
There is the option of being a zombie too. devilish
https://www.thezombie...­
THE ZOMBIES
Don’t want to run from them? Become one. For $25, you can register to be an Official Zombie Run zombie and receive:
• Gory, movie-quality zombie makeover
• Exclusive zombie gear
• Admittance to the Survivor Party

Kyle W
tsfprime
Sharon Hill, PA
Post #: 51
I think it's $30 now, but yes, you can be a zombie. However, I'm looking for teammates to face the zombies. I need 4 minimum to enter a team. I already have 2 (including myself).
A former member
Post #: 56
THE HUMANS (I think this means teammates to face the zombies)

Are you ready to run? Register as an individual for $45 or as part of a team of 4+ humans for $40 per runner. In addition to the full-out apocalypse, runners will receive:

Official Zombie Run t-shirt
Zombie Run eco-water bottle
Admission to the Quarantine Party
https://www.thezombie...­

Paul
J7ro
Valley Forge, PA
Post #: 2
Hey Kyle, I'll bite! Er uh...I mean I'll run to avoid getting bitten. Count me in.
Paul
J7ro
Valley Forge, PA
Post #: 3
FYI...there's a conflict of information regarding the registration pricing on the main page. Upper right corner has Individual, Team, Zombie at $50, $45, $30 respectively. However, within the main text the pricing is $45, $40 and $25. I assume the higher pricing is correct.
Kyle W
tsfprime
Sharon Hill, PA
Post #: 52
I believe the cheaper pricing was if you signed up a while ago. Early registration. I think the higher pricing is for those who sign up closer to the event. Like us. We now have 3. 1 more before we're officially a team.