addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Paradise City Readers Message Board › Hi, new member question

Hi, new member question

Jennifer G.
user 11617565
Florence, MA
Post #: 2
Hi, I'm new to the group and would like to know how far you are in your current book, and when I can expect a new one. I guess I'm assuming you read a single book as a group here, correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you!
Jen
Kris
sapphickris
Brattleboro, VT
Post #: 4
Greetings,

We do read a single book as a group and meet once a month on the first Monday of every month at 7, usually at Forbes Library. As tonight, January 3rd, is the first Monday of this month we will discuss our latest selection Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez.

Our next selection is Those Who Save Us by Jenna Blum, and we will be meeting to discuss that on Monday, February 7th.

You are welcome to join us at any of our meetings. Thanks for writing, and happy reading!

Be well,
Kris