LET’S PLAY BALL
THE GAME LAST MONTH WAS SUCH A SUCCESS
CELEBRITY TOM AND JAMIE ARE HOSTING THE 4RD GAME WHICH WILL BE AT FLEISCHMANN PARK
THERE IS A FEE TO USE THE FIELD SO WE NEED TO CHARGE $2.00 PER PERSON
PLEASE BE SURE AND BRING YOUR OWN GLOVE
IF YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AT A CERTAIN POSITION (SOFTBALL) WE WILL TRY AND PLACE YOU THERE.
BRING PLENTY OF WATER AND A CHEERING SQUAD AND GUESTS MAY SIGN UP ON A SEPARATE EVENT THAT WILL BE POSTED. THERE ARE ONLY 24 PLAYERS AND THE LIMIT IS 24 PLAYEFRS.
MEET YOU ALL AT FIELD BY 11:15. THE GAME STARTS AT 11:30AM.
WE ARE PLANNING A PARTY AFTER THE GAME. THE PARTY EVENT WILL ALSO BE POSTED.
CELEBRITY TOM AND JAMIE ARE HOSTING. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.. F U N !!!!!
SIGN UP EARLY.
MEETUP GROUP ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE MEMBER ACTIVITY RELEASE FORM
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING)
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way (“Participation”), with Another Day In Paradise Group, and related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1.The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for property damage, bodily injury, partial and/or total disability, paralysis, death,potential social and economic losses and/or damages, and while particular rules,equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;and
2. I,for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Another Day In Paradise Group, its affiliates, including without limitation directors, organizers, asst organizers, events host , other participants, members, owners and, lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE; and,
3. I acknowledge that the condition (or poor condition) of the fields, beaches,
including the playing surface, field structures (e.g. fences, backstops, benches, etc.), and possible obstacles (e.g.trees, rocks, footpaths, ditches, etc.)
including field conditions related to weather, may directly or indirectly lead to injury. I accept such risks and will not hold the Releasees or others responsible for the condition of the fields and any injury or damage that result from my use of these fields; and,
4. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown,EVEN
IF ARISING FROM THE ACTION, INACTION OR NEGLIGENCE
OF THERE LEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my Participation; and,
5. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for Participation. If, however, I observe any unusual or significant hazards during my presenceor Participation, I will remove myself from Participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and
6. I further agree that the waiver and release of liability and assumption of risk agreement provided herein is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the State in which the Another Day In Paradise is conducting events or activities and that if any portion of this waiver and release of liability and assumption of risk agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
I HAVE READ THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS
Signature Date ____________