addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Jersey Joel K.
JerseyJoel
Fort Myers, FL
Post #: 49
i have a group of at least 10 tennis players that would like to meet up in naples area.. i will host for now.. they are varying levels of ability .. they will make great "paradise" members

who else is interested to meet one night a week in naples to play doubles/singles etc.. ?

Jersey Joel organizer . and sports organizer we can also do a food dinner to follow the tennis

at this point we are using facebook but i'd like to add them to our meetup group too
joelkamenoff@msn.com on facebook
239.560.2598 text me if interested
eaglesjoel@gmail.com
Jersey Joel K.
JerseyJoel
Fort Myers, FL
Post #: 50
awesome so far we got 4 added from our paradise group to that tennis group..