Tucson Paranormal Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: UPDATE -- observe WORLD UFO DAY at ...

Meetup details changed: UPDATE -- observe WORLD UFO DAY at ...

Allen B.
AlBenzOrganizer
Group Organizer
Tucson, AZ
WE DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH RESERVATIONS TO GO FORWARD WITH THIS EVENT AS CURRENTLY PLANNED. Therefore ...
time forĀ  PLAN B -- (ALWAYS have a Plan B)
Plan B - The University of Arizona - Student Union - FOOD COURT , not Sabino Room.
Everybody who sent in their money will have their money RETURNED to them. The Food Court has plenty of places to eat. Eat where you want - what you want.
Same time schedule - Lunch 1pm - 3pm
Because we are foregoing the Sabino Room, the videos scheduled for presentation during lunch will not be shown. I will send people a link so that they can watch them online at a later date.
Library tour of UFO material - 3pm - 5pm

The University of Arizona - Student Union - Sabino Room
This will be a special joint meeting with TUCSON PARANORMAL MEETUP.
Lunch - Video presentation - Tour of UFO material collection at the University Science Library.
Similar to our previous meeting at the China Star Restaurant, THIS IS A "PAY EVENT.'
When: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 1:00 PM
Where: University of Arizona Student Union Memorial Center
1303 E University Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85719
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.