add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Single Parents Night Out Message Board › Single mom needs advice!!!

Single mom needs advice!!!

A former member
Post #: 57

Hi all,

i'm a newly single mom. wanna meet more new friends here.

How do you think of dating as a single parent?

Would you like to meet other single parent for friendship, dating, romance relationship?

Being a single parent is not easy and it might be nice to think how your kids could benefit from being in a two parent family.

Share your mind here, http://singledate.zoo...­

Meet thousands of local single parents easily .

We are not alone!!!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi. I am a single mom as well, and dating had not entered my mind as of today, and I've been alone since before my son was born. He is 4+ years old now. Of course, at my age (45), it may be that I am all "dated out" and since I feel no one is apparently interested in me, I just stopped looking.... Also it may be because I do not look nearly as good as you do, if it is your photo in the avatar tongue.
I would love to meet another single parent, or at least another single man for friendship, dating or whatever. And there is nothing wrong with seeing people even if you have a small child, however, you have to be selective and careful and there are really a lot of dangerous freaks out there. I would not automatically assume that my child would benefit from me bringing a stranger into the house and pretending that this is his new daddy. My son has a family. Me. If that is all there is, that is all there is. Two parents is ideal, but to just be with someone for the sake of having a man around, is neither wise nor safe now days.
But best of luck to you in finding a new person to fulfill your life. I hope you have more success in it than me smile
Noni G.
user 8889315
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
Please don't reply to this "person" and definitely don't click on that link! It is either a phishing scam or will give you a virus. That is obviously a stock photo and this person is advertising their website.