PARIS New In Town Message Board › Photography by Design english-speaking photography course
Photography by Design is an english-speaking photography course open to all photographic levels. It focuses less on the technical and more on the creative side of photography.
Come with your DSLR, point and shoot, iPhone, iPad, whatever you have that takes image.
Come if you're. . .
- A mom/dad who wants to take better family photos
- You live in Paris and what to spend time documenting your time here, visiting the city and taking photos
- You have a camera and you want to learn how to use it and get faster when you want to make a photo
- You are a photographer, who wants to dedicate more time to taking photos and would like to do it with a group
- INSERT YOUR RESON HERE
Whatever your reason, your motivation, Photography By Design will fill your needs. This course offers interesting, creative and fun lessons while walking and discovering Paris.
Each lesson consists of three parts
- A topic - A new photo technique or subject to be discussed and practiced during the class
- A location - a new themed walk or a location to visit
- A challenge - designed to help you think outside the box, stretch your creativity and develop you photographic eye
Find out more here