addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

PARIS New In Town Message Board › Looking for studio or 1 b/r apartment to rent in Paris - 1-29 May 2013

Looking for studio or 1 b/r apartment to rent in Paris - 1-29 May 2013

Chrissi R.
user 67298602
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
Hello members
My name is Chrissi from Cairns, Australia. I will be in Paris for the month of May and am asking if anyone knows of an apartment to rent (or studio apt) for this time, preferably in the 4th, 5th or 6th districts. If you have any ideas, please let me know. I would appreciate it.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting up at some of the get togethers in May....I am sure Springtime will put a smile on all our faces.
cheers .....a bientot....Chrissi
Chrissi R.
user 67298602
Paris, FR
Post #: 2
Thank you to those who gave me advice or offered assistance re apartments in Paris....I have secured a studio apartment for May in the 6th district and I look forward to attending events held in May.

Cheers & smiles
Chrissi