Announcing a new Meetup for Paris Running Meetup Group!What
: New Running Group Mixer and Info SessionWhen
: Wednesday, November 17,[masked]:00 PMWhere
: The Bowler
13 Rue d'Artois 75008
We?re starting up a new running group of folks preparing to run a marathon or half marathon. Anyone is welcome?from complete beginners to Boston marathon qualifiers. If you can jog a mile, then you can join us! Our first official training session begins Saturday, November 20th.
Top 10 reasons to join us:
- You dare to run a marathon or half-marathon, but don?t want to train alone.
- You need a little extra motivation to get out and run during the gloomy winter season.
- You want to meet new people with similar goals and interests.
- You?ve thought about running a marathon or half-marathon, but don?t know where to begin.
- You?d love to have fun running in a positive, encouraging and motivating environment.
- You?re an advanced runner and enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with others.
- You?d appreciate running in a group with various pace groups and runners of different abilities.
- You?re a beginner and would like a bit of support.
- We?ve got several training programs designed just for our group--no need to find your own.
- It?s free in our inaugural year and open to anyone! So why the heck not? (However, if it wasn?t, it would be worth every penny!)
If you?re interested in joining and would like to first meet the group, socialize a bit and ask questions, come on out and have a drink with us.
If you can?t make it out this day, but are still interested in joining, please get in touch.
RSVP to this Meetup:http://www.meetup.com/parisrunners/calendar/15368079/