addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Paris Running Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for running partner in Parc de Sceaux

Looking for running partner in Parc de Sceaux

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey everybody,

I sometimes go running in Parc de Sceaux. It is a very nice place, so if anybody else is also interested, I am very keen to go running together.

Thanks,
Mostafa

Patricia
user 44523742
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
Hi Mostafa,
Welcome to our beautiful suburb where I also regularly go running temporarily living in Le Plessis-Robinson. When have you next planned to go running? How about Tuesday morning as it is a day off? I should go depending on the weather.
Let me know if you are interested,
By then have a nice week-end,

Patricia
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Patricia,

Nice to hear from you. Yes, this suburb is really beautiful. I quite like it.
In fact, today in the morning I just went running in the park. Tuesday morning is also a good time for running if hopefully it does not rain.
Hope you have had a good weekend as well.

Mostafa