Paris Running Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a running partner wk of 9/26 - 10/3

Looking for a running partner wk of 9/26 - 10/3

Diane F.
user 60967922
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
Hi!

I will be in Paris for vacation the week of 9/26 - 10/3. I'm training for a marathon in the US, and will need to run 3-4 times while I'm there that week. I'd love to find someone to do a longer run with me (10miles) on Sunday 9/30 and maybe Tuesday10/2 (6miles) at this point I'm thinking early those morning. I'm staying on LBank, near Lux Gdn.

I run SLOWLY (12 min miles), but would love to have some company!
Juan P.
user 37556752
Noisy-le-Sec, FR
Post #: 1
Hi and welcome to Paris!
September the 30th is the famous Paris-Versailles 10miles race!, if you are interested maybe you can still find a place, if you want me to do it, I can search for you if someone want to sell or give their number. I would run that race. But I was supposed to run 35kms on that day, so I could probably make the rest with you.
For tuesday, I would be available, at what time would you are planning to run your 6miles and where?, if you dont have an idea I would propose Vincennes parc or maybe along the Seine?
I am training as well for a marathon (Amsterdam on october 21st).
à bientot