addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Greater Paris Tennis Group Message Board › Smack in Summer

Smack in Summer

A former member
Hello everyone,

Just a quick email and poke to get out there and play in this great weather. For those that are new or wondering about how to play more tennis it's key to understand the use of the courts around Paris and how you can leverage this list.

First of all get a free ID to use to reserve courts over at http://www.paris.fr/t...­. You'll see a link to reserve online and if you follow that there is a link to register and get a login.

It's pretty simple and you can reserve among the many public courts around town. Then you can post a message to the group to find one to three other players to hit with. If you're going to play singles I recommend you exchange mobile numbers and confirm to make sure you both will be there.

If you live outside Paris most small towns have tennis clubs that are open to the public and you don't have to be a resident. Annual fees are typically around 200-300 Euros and are a great deal.

I don't play much in Paris but for those that are up for taking the RER out to St Germain en Laye (about 20 minutes) I am a solid 4.0 on the US system and generally available to hit for an hour or two in training or match play mode.

Great tennis weather out there!

Have fun.

Kris