The Greater Paris Tennis Group Message Board › Tennis in Paris - week of 29th Nov

Tennis in Paris - week of 29th Nov

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I'm fairly new to Paris and really missing tennis! Is anyone of intermediate standard up for playing regularly, starting next week? I'm happy to play anywhere in Paris and organise courts, etc - I just need some hitting partners! Let me know if you're up for playing and when and where would suit you.

Thanks,

Mags.
A former member
Post #: 2
I'm always up for playing. Actually have reserved a court for this Sunday at 15h at Porte de Bagnolet. My partner had to cancel, so it's available. I'd love to hit, or even play doubles if we could find enough people.

Aaron
Cecile g.
user 13636206
Group Organizer
Paris, FR
Hi Aaron and Mags, I wish I could join you but that wont be possible this time...
Aaron knows I'm not a great player but let me know if you need someone, I would love to come.
Have a good time
Cecile
A former member
Post #: 11
HI Aaron,

I would be interested in playing on Sunday. Let me know if you are still looking for a partner.
mohammed
user 68792432
Paris, FR
hi all

I'm interested in playing tennis, I have a schedule that is flexible which allows me to liberate.
if you are still looking for a partner I'd love to play a game of tennis and play regularly
I like sharing good ball, good level.
Here are my details do not hesitate to contact me .

as I am not always connected on the site do not hesitate to send me a sms :0753619949