The Greater Paris Tennis Group Message Board › Looking for partner weekends or weekday evenings

Looking for partner weekends or weekday evenings

Roberto F.
user 137919532
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
Hello,
Ia m Roberto, I loved tennis and i am new in Paris , I played a lot in the last years specially in Spain and now i am really looking forward to start playing again here from this weekend. I don't play since january. I can move around Paris for playing but i am in the north. Please let me know id anyone is interested and we can arrange to book any court available. Cheers
A former member
Post #: 2
Roberto, are you still looking for playing partners? Do you have any estimation of your level according to the European rating system? My rating according to the French system is 30/2 but I play competitively against those rated up to 15/5. I play mainly on clay court and have access to reservations at two clubs equipped with them. I prefer playing on weekends but am occasionally available during the week. Let me know if you want to try playing sometime.
Ned