addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Paris Urban Adventures Meetup Message Board › How to change your email settings

How to change your email settings

A former member
Hello Group,

A couple people have emailed asking for 'less' emails. I promise you, we don't want to annoy anyone.

The problem, though, is that the MeetUp website sends a lot of things out automatically, and we have no control over it.

But, YOU have control! ;)

HERE IS HOW: At our website, on the main menu at the top, click on 'members', then click on 'My Profile'. This will open your group profile. Inside your group profile you click on 'edit my email settings'. Then click to have group announcements sent to you in just one daily email.

This will stop the flow down to a once-a-day trickle!! ;)

cheers

Michelle