addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Paris Urban Adventures Meetup Message Board › Bloom Where You're Planted!

Bloom Where You're Planted!

Camilla M.
CaminParis
Paris, FR
If you haven't registered online as of yet.. you have till NOON today!  (I didn't know they cut this off so early!)  She did tell me that they are prepared to take walk-in regristrations.... but only 20!

At the event, I will be wearing a RED baret at the Wine Down! and I'll be one of the pourers!  So come find me!

See you Saturday!

Camilla